GABC Webinar: Australian Companies Supercharging Growth in Europe
Tuesday, November 09, 2021
The German Australian Business Council invites you to the Australian Companies Supercharging Growth in Europe webinar on Tuesday, 9 November 2021 at 12:00 – 13:30 CET. Complimentary for Business Council and ABIE Members, €10 for Friends and Non-Members.
The global transition towards electric vehicles continues to gather momentum and the largest European markets are playing a significant role in this transition. As governments around the world gather for COP26, join us, our corporate members DGWA and Neometals, and other leading figures as they share successful strategies that have placed them at the forefront of the Electric Vehicle and Gigafactory revolution across Europe.
Our speakers are:
· Michael Schmidt - Economic Geologist, German Mineral Resources Agency
· Keith Coughlan - Executive Chairman, European Metals Holdings
· Trevor Matthews - Managing Director, Volt Resources
· Chris Reed - Managing Director, Neometals Ltd
The session will be moderated by:
· Sabine Pittrof - Chair, German Australian Business Council
· Elisabeth Opie - Deputy Chair, German Australian Business Council
To register for the webinar, click here: Webinar Registration - Zoom